Technology is taking the lead today, everything has gone digital in every sector. Many new digital marketing trends and strategies are changing in the current high-tech, Internet-connected era, which means that businesses need to use them to succeed in their efforts because what worked for you last year may not work anymore this year.
With these changes, online marketing agencies need to keep up with the latest trends. Before going into upcoming projects, check out what’s trending, what will generate traffic for your business and what you should take into consideration in terms of an online presence.
- Chatbots: These are generated by computer programs and make use of artificial intelligence (AI) to initiate and make conversations with consumers. They have emerged to help online consumers and digital agencies to select the most appropriate products and services to meet their needs, to answer frequently asked questions and to provide customer support after a sale. In some instances, chatbots have been made in such a way that consumers can’t tell whether they are communicating with a live representative or a customer-service robot. Many customers prefer chatbots, as they are responsive 24/7, give answers promptly, accurately recall your entire buying history, and never lose patience. This has provided a good customer service and meeting customers. Good outcomes have come from people that have been interacting with chatbots, and 80% of savvy businesses will be using it by 2020.
- Personalization: There is need for digital marketing service companies to stand out in terms of personalized content, products, and emails. Content is so important that 88% of B2B content marketers said that creating content makes their audience view their organization as a credible and trusted resource. With the availability of sophisticated software to implement campaigns, it has made content easy.
- Voice Search: The increase in the use of voice search has made it important for online marketing agencies to look again at their digital marketing strategies. Voice search provides relevant information people are searching for through audio content. Consumers consider it quick and easy, compared to using an app or going to a website. Voice recognition is important in paid search and SEO. The use of voice search can have more advantages for online marketing agency – from improving the brand image to reducing negative signals from your website. Research has shown that 50% of all searches will be voice searches by the year 2020.
- Micro-Moments: This concept that was discovered by Google is gaining importance today. It has to do with moments when a person turns to a device often a smartphone to act on a need, driven by activity, location, purchase or knowledge lack. To take advantage of micro-moments in this quarter of 2019, you need to be where consumers are searching for information at the moment. |For online marketing agencies to help customers, it’s important to provide experience relevant to consumer’s needs of the moment, anticipate these moments and create relevant insights for your customers. To get most out of micro-moments, identify your customer’s “I-want-to-buy” moments be there in these moments of need, deliver relevant content; make it easy for them to make a purchase and measure every moment that matter.
- Artificial Intelligence: With the trends of things in digital marketing, AI will take over the world and it may have a significant impact in digital marketing service companies. This will help in analyzing consumer’s behavior and their search patterns. AI will be able to use data from social media platforms and blog posts to help businesses understand how their customers find their products and services. Artificial intelligence is being implemented in areas such as Customer service chatbots, basic communication, product recommendations, content creation, email personalization, E-commerce transactions.
- Video Marketing: This is the most important marketing trend today and likely for some number of years. Video is the most popular way customers want to learn about new products. Research has shown 72% of businesses say video has improved their conversion rate, 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions and 65% of executives visit the marketer’s website and 39% call a vendor after viewing a video. These figures have shown the importance of incorporating videos into your digital marketing strategy.
To stay ahead in digital marketing and increase conversions in the coming years, you will need to consider these points in other to be relevant to your customers.